Easy as One, Two....You're Done!
Step One: Academic & Pool Training Our state-of-the-art program features today's most current educational system. The majority of the academic information can be studied at home using the materials found in your student/media kit. We'll spend a short time in the comfort of one of our classrooms reviewing key information, and then apply the information in our on-site, indoor, heated pool.
Step Two: Open Water Dive Once you've completed the classes, you'll need to complete four open-water dives to obtain your certification. There are a number of great options for doing your open water certification, including tropical vacations and local options. No matter which option you select, you'll be certified at the end of the day!
Earn college credit!
The PADI Open Water Diver course is recommended for college credit by the American Council on Education (ACE) and meets the educational standards and requirements for credit at the college level, even when taught away from a college or university. Ask us for details.
The Adventure Continues
After successfully completing the course, you'll be issued a PADI Open Water Diver certification card. This internationally recognized credential is your ticket to dive charters and resort diving, scuba equipment rentals and purchases, and continuing education like the PADI Advanced Open Water and specialty diving programs.
We offer a wide variety of beginning classes including: weeknights, weekends, occasional daytime classes and private instruction. Our fees range from $150.00* to $350.00 (private lessons)*, depending on the class you select. Please ask one of our crew members about the course that fits your needs and budget.
- All classroom and pool instruction.
- Use of Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Scuba Equipment & Exposure suit for the duration of the course.
- NO EQUIPMENT PURCHASE NECESSARY, although we highly recommend your own mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
In other words, there is no equipment purchase required for the class and pool!
- STANDARD STUDENT KIT Includes: The PADI Open Water manual, Electronic Recreational Diver Planner and instructions for use booklet, Adventure Log Start-up Module 1 and (1) student folder. The cost is $65.00 plus tax. DVD: Those purchasing the Primary Student Kit will also need to purchase the PADI Open Water Diver DVD. The cost is $25.00 plus tax.
- MULTIMEDIA KIT: Includes the CD ROM, (1) Electronic Recreational Dive Planner and instructions for use booklet, (1) Adventure Log Start-up Module 1 and (1) student folder. The cost is $78.00 plus tax.
- BUDDY KIT: This is intended for those who are sharing the Primary Open Water Kit. It contains the Electronic Recreational Dive Planner and instructions for use booklet, (1) Adventure Log Start-up Module 1 and student folder. The cost is $45.00 plus tax.
We provide Special Student Pricing on the purchase of mask, snorkel, fins and booties. This offer is
valid 30 days from the end date of your Confined Water Training.
*All classes require pre-registration with deposit. Prices are subject to change.